Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
November 26-28, 2004
Langton’s will have a virtual auction room and team of valuers at Wine Australia 2004, the wine industry’s bi-annual ‘Wine Exhibition’ which is being held at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre at Darling Harbour November 26-28.
Our team will comprise Andrew Caillard MW, Tamara Grischy, Alex Head, Joe Bugden and Tracy Bramford.
We invite all our current, new and prospective members attending this event to meet us during this period.
Some of the Langtons@Wine Australia highlights include:
1. An unofficial wine trail of ‘under the table’ special bottle/vintage tastings for Langton’s members. (A full list of participating wineries can be picked up from our stand.)
2. Sydney catalogues will be available free of charge. Catalogues will comprise a full calendar of events/auctions in 2005 and space to write tasting notes.
3. Langton’s is offering all Wine Australia guests free Penfolds Grange Guides – with comprehensive tasting notes and current market expectations.
4. Members can discuss with our team and learn more about the ‘behind-the-scenes’ activities at Langton’s and its world class electronic wine auction site.
5. Registration for new members and live bidding are available for clients wishing to participate in Langton’s Sydney Wine Auction S216 (November 22 – December 6) and the McWilliam’s special Charity Blend-Off Auction (November 15 – December 13). The proceeds of this sale will go to the Garvan Institute of Medical Research.
6. Langton’s valuers are on hand to provide ‘on the spot’ wine valuations and secondary market advice through the course of Wine Australia.
7. Langton’s is offering a free four month trial membership to encourage wine enthusiasts to participate in our services.
Andrew Caillard MW - 0412 272 293
Tamara Grischy - 0419 586 325
Alex Head - 0413 114 233