Welcome to Australia’s home of Bordeaux, and the En Primeur releases of 2016.
It was one of the most spectacular vintages of a lifetime, threatened by five months of diabolical weather, then saved by a warm, dry summer. It doesn’t take too much imagination to predict the trajectory of these impressive and beautiful wines.
The coming weeks will see the release of many of the most sought-after wines on earth. Access them here, along with expert analysis, in-depth information and daily updates.
All En Primeur purchases from Langton’s are fully secured until their arrival in Australia in Mid-Late 2019.
Register here to receive up-to-date information from our dedicated team of experts, and explore below for more…
Langton’s 2016 En Primeur Terms and Conditions
- Full payment will be processed at time of purchase
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes. No additional costs upon arrival
- Unless otherwise stated, all wines are 750ml.
- You will not be charged freight on En Primeur 2016 purchases.
- Delivery will be in second half of 2019.
- Standard Langton’s T’s & C’s apply.
- Any purchase represents acceptance of these terms.
Complimentary Chateau Coutet Terms and Conditions
- Clients with a processed sales value in excess of $2,000, related to the sales of 2016 Bordeaux wines, which are offered as part of Langton's 2016 Bordeaux En-Primeur campaign, will receive a 375ml bottles of Chateau Coutet
- Only one bottle per client
- Funds must be received in full and processed by close of campaign
- Campaign close date 30th June 2017 (Subject to extension)
- Only purchases related to the sales of 2016 Bordeaux wines, which are offered as part of Langton's 2016 Bordeaux En-Primeur campaign will count toward the total
- Wine will be dispatched once it has arrived in Australia (anticipate second half of 2019)
- Standard Langton’s Terms and Conditions apply