Updated Langton's Auction Platform
Thursday, March 09, 2017 in News
Our auction platform has been upgraded in recent weeks for cleaner, easier navigation and searching both on your desktop and smart phones and tablets. If it's been a while – see how we've changed! We're always working to make bidding (and winning) simpler and more transparent.
- A ‘mobile friendly’ experience: We’ve slowly been making our site mobile-friendly, and now our catalog page joins the list of pages which will show up properly on your phone or tablet.
- Watchers/bidders: With a count of how many people are watching and bidding on each product, there is more transparency around bidding activity (and can plan your bid strategy accordingly)
- Bid status: With the introduction of additional bid statuses, again there is more transparency over whether you’ve been outbid, or the lot has not reached the vendor reserve.
- An advanced search: There are now more options than ever to locate the right product, with the new ability to filter by winery brand. The varieties and regions have been grouped together under category and country respectively, to make it easier to find what you’re looking for. Behind the scenes we’ve been focused on aligning some of the product information too.
- Hide images: An ultra compact view for those who love the classic catalog
- View more results per page: We received overwhelming feedback that more is more, so there is now the option to view up to 80 products per page
The auctions team would love to hear your feedback on these changes as we work through any kinks in the system.